The Coolest Thing To Do With Pomegranate SeedsPosted: May 19, 2012 | |
Rachel Jane (winner of the last 50mm Experiment Challenge) posted the winning photo, plus another couple on her Two Loves blog.
Here’s her winning shot:
Seems that since she published the post, the photos have gone viral and here’s some of the results:
- Over 1000 views on her WordPress blog in the last 36 hours
- Almost 800 of those views are on her Pomegranate post
- 585 referrals from various sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Foodgawker, Tastespotting, Google +, Tumblr and other blogs
- Reblogged on WordPress and Tumbler over 80 times
- Over 160 direct pins on Pintrest plus hundreds of repins which resulted in her now having a source page for Two Loves
- Increase in followers on WordPress, Facebook and Twitter
Pretty awesome for a set of photos taken specifically for the 50mm Experiment Challenge. If you view them as a creative challenge, you have the possibility of creating some amazing photos as Rachel has. Hopefully this, plus my discussion of the results of the 50mm Experiment Challenge Poll and John Milton’s take on why he loves participating in the challenges is enough to get you to participate!